What data do we collect?
We only collect basic personal information. This will include your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any other personal information you choose to disclose to us when you make contact with us.
How do we collect it?
We will collect this basic information from you when you first make contact with us with regard to proposed building works.
Why do we need it?
We need to know your basic personal information in order to:
- Visit the site of your proposed works
- Provide quotations
- Carry out works
- Communicate with you during works
- Invoice you on completion of works.
What do we do with it?
All the personal data we hold is used for the provision of our service to you. We will only share your address in the following circumstances:
- for the purposes of material deliveries from our suppliers
- provision of services from our sub-contractors (for example, plumbers or electricians) as part of your works
- for the purposes of professional advice, should it be needed, from our accountants, auditors, solicitors or similar advisers.
We do not undertake marketing campaigns or share your details with third parties for any such activities.
How long do we keep it?
We will keep your personal data in a combination of paper archive files and electronic files for reference. We tend to keep this information for 5 years so that we can refer to it should there be any future issues, amendments or additions to the works.
What are your rights?
You may request to see this information and even have it corrected or destroyed if you believe it is incorrect. If you wish to make a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact our Managing Director who will investigate the matter. You can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are using your personal information not in accordance with the law.